Thanks to its magnesium construction, this high quality universal mount detachable headshell set (SME type) is an excellent platform for a phono cartridge to reveal a maximum of details contained in the grooves. Magnesium is light, and of high strength. This alloy material absorbs energy, it will partly isolates the cartridge from the tonearm therefore controlling resonance between them. If you are looking for more refinement into your sound, and desire to limit coloration, this is the headshell to use.
The universal mount allows flexibility to install any cartridge to simplify the desired overhang length. Its rear connector is a standard 4 pins SME type with firm dual locking pins. By its design, the azimuth is fully adjustable through an Allen cap screw.
The headshell set includes two screw sets, nuts, nylon washers, an Allen hex key, and four gold plated cartridge leads.
- Body material: magnesium
- Body finish: mat paint
- Color: grey
- Headshell connector type: universal 4 pin with dual locking pins compatible with SME, Jelco, and most Japanese tonearm brands
- Overhang: 11.5mm course
- Azimuth: fully adjustable
- Cartridge mount: per EIA Standards, 1/2"
- Size (LxWxH): 53 x 20 x 15 mm
- Headshell weight: 14.5g (with lead wires)
- One (1) magnesium headshell
- Four (4) cartridge lead wires with gold plated connectors for 1.2mm diameter pins
- Two (2) aluminum screw pairs; 2 x 10mm, and 2 x 12mm
- Two (2) lock nuts
- Two (2) nylon washers
- One (1) Allen Hexagonal key
Magnesium Universal Mount Detachable Headshell Set
- Brand: Audio MusiKraft
- Product Code: H1-Mg-PN
- Availability: In Stock