LOMC (low output moving coil) phono cartridges
All Audio MusiKraft cartridges are offered in the following four metal materials with various finish.
(Click on one of the above alloys to reach your specific cartridge model or read below for more detailed information on this specific series)
First Series cartridges
In 2017 we have proudly introduced to the audiophile market our first product, the Audio MusiKraft modular cartridge system. Our phono cartridge motors are based on the legendary Denon DL103 and 103R. Audio MusiKraft are longtime vinyl aficionados and we've invested 5 years of research and development to design our cartridge system before release it, during that period many prototypes were auditioned and voiced. Most of our studies are based on stringent trial and error and A/B listening tests. The First Series cartridge concept is the culmination of all this work and it offers many advantages in ways of bringing the Denon 103 (or any of its variants) to a top level of performance, along with personalizing the sound and looks to one's tastes. The MusiKraft is the one which will let you to hear the full potential of the classic Denon cartridge in a way no one has ever achieved, plus the highly added value to have it sound the way you desire it.
Since the beginning we have demonstrated through many excellent reviews that our design is very unique and figures among the best ranking. With the First Series we are offering what we believe is a unique "multiple-in-one" cartridge at very competitive pricing.
Considering their versatility, their modular power, and fully customizable aspect, these unique cartridges are a leap in the industry as now cartridge voicing and its optimization are attainable on the field. All cartridges can be fully customized to your musical and/or visual preference. We supply standard and customized parts to original MusiKraft owners through our Fidelity Program (page soon to come).
- Fully modular design to interchange motor, shell, and wood at your will
- Tonality and resonance controllable system
- Three (3) voicing fine-tuning micro setscrews
- Sharp perimeter edges for trouble-free cartridge installation and alignment
- Five (5) different geometric positions for overhang adjustment
- Straightforward to service: i.e. quick phono cartridge and wood insert installation (parts renewal or simply swapping)
- Wide front clearance for stylus ease of view
- Highly durable and recyclable cartridge and shell
- All parts are very precisely machined (± 0.001″)
- Upgradable part options (motor, many wood species, finish and more)
- Almost infinite sonic tuning capability.
Using our cartridge requires at least three things:
- Medium to high mass tonearm (i.e. 10g and more) to match our low compliance cartridges suspension.
- System ready for low output MC cartridges or either using a head amp or a step-up transformer (SUT).
- Tonearm able to counter-balance 11 to 21g depending on the alloy series one chooses.
Note: Depending on your tonearm setup, this cartridge may require a slight modification as of height or VTA compensation. This cartridge mesures 17.7mm from stylus tip to the cartridge top.
Visit our Frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.
First Series Phono Cartridge Owner's Manual (PDF - 15 pages).
First Series All Cartridge Specifications - Comparison Chart (PDF - 1 page)
Read our exceptional reviews.