Denon DL-103R moving coil phono cartridge (modification and installation are non-included).
The DL-103R is an updated version of the classic DL-103. It provides improved sound by using 6N copper coils wound with precision to the cantilever shaft. Audio lovers will delight with detail that is brought out by this outstanding phono cartridge.
- Generating system: Moving coil (MC)
- Coil material: 6N pure copper
- Mount: per EIA Standards, 1/2"
- Stylus shape: conical
- Tracking tip size: 0.2mm square
- Cantilever: double structure light alloys
- Playback frequency response: 20-45,000 Hz
- Channel separation (1 kHz): > 25 dB
- Channel sensitivity difference (1 kHz): < 1 dB
- Output voltage (1 kHz, 50mm/sec. horizontal direction): 0.25 mV
- Stylus pressure (Vertical Tracking Force): 2.5 ±0.3 g
- Compliance (on 100 Hz record): 5 x 10-3 m/N
- Electrical impedance (1 kHz): 14Ω ± 20 %
- Recommended load resistance: 100Ω min. (40Ω when using a transformer)
- Mass: 8.75 g (including original plastic body)
Includes: DL-103R instruction manual, electrical measurement chart, and soft brush
Downloads: DL-103R Operating instructions
Warranty: The DL-103R phono cartridges are covered by Denon for a period of ninety (90) days against manufacturer defect, starting from the date of purchase. In any case, the cart is modified or altered, the warranty is void. Refer to Terms & Conditions
Denon DL-103R (moving coil) phono cartridge
- Brand: Denon
- Product Code: DL-103R
- Availability: In Stock